Especially on WpLitt.Com for people of Ashburn.
Gradually Facebook Ads have become a popular ad platform after Google AdWords. Tracking of conversion is the major part of campaign success. Facebook has its own tracking pixels functionality to track conversion data, but if you don’t have easy access to a developer, tracking code implementation will not be an easy thing.
The Facebook Pixel can be used for three main functions:
- Building custom audiences from your website for remarketing
- Optimizing ads for conversions.
- Tracking conversions and attributing them back to your ads.
The Facebook Pixel add-on supports not only Personal but also Business Manager account. The Business Account allows to join Ad Account, Pixel and Product Catalogs to track product feeds and ad campaigns.
Business accounts are useful if you manage Facebook advertising for clients or advertise internationally and need accounts in different currencies, to mention two common examples.
The CS-Cart Facebook Pixel add-on allows CS-Cart store owners to implement this code themselves to eliminate all redundancy & implementation errors relating to Facebook Pixel codes.
The Facebook Pixel add-on integrates the service with your store, giving you the ability to:
- view statistics of your store (page views, adding to cart, purchases, adding to wish list, etc.);
- create ad campaigns for Facebook and Instagram;
- measure cross-device conversions (see how your customers are moving between devices before they convert);