Especially on WpLitt.Com for people of Ashburn.
Magento 2 Shipping Rules by Meetanshi enables creating custom shipping rules based on product conditions and cart attributes.
Putting an effective E-commerce shipping strategy in place is one of the most impactful steps you can take to grow your Magento 2 online business. To ensure that the shipping rules of your store do not encourage cart abandonment or lead to excess payments, you need to customize the default shipping rates. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension to create flexible shipping rules based on product conditions, cart attributes, shipping address conditions as well as order attributes.
The shipping rules can be created in order to increase the profit margin and perfectly suit your business requirements with the help of the module. Create any number of shipping rules and prioritize them for application. Moreover, set the priority of the rule even when a product fits multiple conditions!
The Magento 2 Shipping Rules module allows creating shipping rules based on customer groups, store views, delivery address, or the products to be delivered.
Charge custom shipping rates, add a delivery surcharge or offer a discount by changing the default shipping rates as per the business demands! Equip the store admin with different presets and conditions to effectively manage the shipping of Magento 2 store!
Benefits of Magento 2 Shipping Rules:
- Create custom shipping rules based on cart attributes, product and shipping conditions.
- Facility to create unlimited shipping rules.
- Option to set custom rule name for easy recognization.
- Select the shipping carriers from the backend and enter the carrier shipping method names to apply the rules on.
- Option to create shipping rules on the basis of customer groups as well as store views.
- Option to set the priority of rules.
- Option to set the priority of rules to apply when a product fits multiple shipping rules criteria.
- Admin can create shipping rates for each product, for each order, or for each order item.
- Options for calculation methods:
- Facility to set handling shipping rates in percentage.
- Define shipping rules based on product conditions or the combination of different conditions.